36+ Why Is My Computer Not Recognizing My Graphics Card Pictures

36+ Why Is My Computer Not Recognizing My Graphics Card
Pictures
. That fixed it for me, and the card worked fine. Try putting the graphics card in a different pci slot (if your mobo has more than 1).

Dead Dell (Inspiron 9400, NVida Video Card / GPU) - YouTube
Dead Dell (Inspiron 9400, NVida Video Card / GPU) - YouTube from i.ytimg.com
Yesterday, my graphics card (which read geforce 8500 gt on display adapters in device manager) was working fine. I have gotten the computer working, and have internet access. Why cant my computer detect my graphics card?

Shortest you can get the better for cost and quality usually, and why i suggest a place like best buy is because you can return it after.

Question computer won't recognize graphics cards. You can verify the gpu status from the device manager. I am trying to load pictures from my computer onto a kodak sd card, but when i insert the card nothing happens. Looking for help, i have a gtx 650 and my computer doesn't recognize it and won't let me download the drivers for it, when i go into device manager it says video controller (vga compatible) so i am really.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post