Get No Signal Monitor New Graphics Card Background

Get No Signal Monitor New Graphics Card
Background
. Does anyone know how to make my new graphics card work? The problem is that after installing the correct driver i get no signal after the bios screen when booting.

how to fix the "no signal to monitor" pc repair with ...
how to fix the "no signal to monitor" pc repair with ... from i.ytimg.com
Question monitor stuttered now it shows no signal. So i just installed my new gtx 970, made extra sure to ground myself before touching the thing and to avoid any movement or objects that might cause static, and now with everything hooked up, i turn on my pc and. I have recently upgraded from a two gtx 670 in sli setup to a new 1080 ti.

Does anyone know how to make my new graphics card work?

Your monitor is probably not getting a signal becuase the adapter is not enable in the computer or the settings of the card are not set to spec that can display on can a graphics card 'break' if you simply unplug the monitor cable from it? There will be no video signal on your monitor and a blank or black screen will be displayed. I also tried new ram and still nothing. If your motherboard has onboard graphics (video outputs) remove your gpu card from the computer, and plug into the motherboard the most common causes of the no signal message are:


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post