View Graphics Card No Display Boot Background

View Graphics Card No Display Boot
Background
. I do not have another graphics card to use. The old gtx worked fine, so the pci slot is ok.

Dell XPS 630i Tower Computer Core 2 Quad Q9650 3GHz 8GB ...
Dell XPS 630i Tower Computer Core 2 Quad Q9650 3GHz 8GB ... from eitad.com
Im using the same graphics card from the machine but when i plug the dvi cable into the graphics card. Basically what the title says. Your graphics card is defective, simply replace it.

In those cases, you typically start the computer if i put the display port on the card which is on pci express port , result :

It may not display this or other websites correctly. I don't know if my card is faulty or what?, both of the green lights come on my card telling my i've plugged the power in correctly and both fans on gpu spin up, i've tried replacing the thermal. B6 and it doesn't post. I used to have an nvidia graphics card but i decided to switch to amd but it turns out that the graphics card does not show me an image on the screen.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post