33+ Graphics Card Not Detected Hp Omen Background

33+ Graphics Card Not Detected Hp Omen
Background
. My steam gta 5 only detect amd r7 graphics on laptop,although ihave a rx460 4gb dedicated vram. Hp laptop w/ amd r5 (int.) and r7 m440 (dedicated) gpus:

HP Desktop PCs - motherboard specifications, Higos | HP ...
HP Desktop PCs - motherboard specifications, Higos | HP ... from support.hp.com
I have tried searching system manager, updated the bios, uninstalled all drivers and reinstalled, it still no luck. A quick glance at the service manuals for the hp omen. Cost me a good bita dosh so would like to get it fixed chassis & display vortex series:

Hello, hope someone could help me.

A quick glance at the form factor indicates that it is very unlikely that the graphics are not soldered to the motherboard. I have a hp omen with nvidia 1060 graphics. Please help me fix this. Temps are good in game no problems at.


Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post